WHEN YOUR BLOG BECOMES IMPORTANT



Every new and existing businesses in Nigeria today needs a blog.

Not only do they need a blog but also email marketing service or strategy as a tool to pull leads.

But sad enough they don't know how to use it effectively and efficiently especially when sending information or initiating sales  of product/services from their blog or websites.

No doubt, email marketing when used well can be very helpful.

But sometimes it's annoying how startup entrepreneurs use it.

It is certainly true that there are two types of entrepreneurs out there;
  • The entrepreneur who focuses on making a connection with others.
  • The entrepreneur who focuses on building a business.

I'm not really concerned about the second type of entrepreneurs because he could say; 

“I am successful, I have a 2% conversion rate with my 100,000 followers. 

Why would I be concerned with the other 98% of my followers?”

This is already a successful entrepreneur but his business is likely to fall off if he maintains this statement in the nearest future.

I'm focusing on the first entrepreneur, because he is like you, and he is based in Nigeria.

You might want to agree that the first entrepreneur is making the connection to increase their list to build their business.

You could also agree that some entrepreneurs can do both.

Pretty fair right?

Settle!

It won't be nice though if the connection isn't authentic and if there is no preferred Chanel.

My point: 

No matter what side you fall into as an entrepreneur, and no matter how you believe that an email address is the currency for online entrepreneurs, 

just DON'T Sell Me Your Product or Service via Email so Quick.

If you are having a blog and you want to have a product that could add value, I will be happy to give my email in exchange for value, otherwise that's going to be somehow creepy and desperate.

Recently I have learned from my mentor to open all emails sent to me including the ones which could be found somewhere around my junk folder.

The reality is this, if you send more than 3 automated emails a week selling your product/service, the subscriber you just got is likely to unsubscribe.

Believe me, anytime I sign up to receive your emails it’s simply because I believe you are an authentic person with right marketing mindset and I want to connect with you.

I want to learn from you.

This is usually true about everyone Including you -  the SENDER.

At this point it's advisable not to sell me things through this platform.

Instead, use my email to connect with me.

Tell me what you’re working on, what you’ve learned, what your challenges are and probably how you can solve my problems using your experiences. 

Be patient and I’ll naturally buy from you if there’s a fit and when I’m ready.

Give it time and allow our relationship to grow. 

Don’t force it on me nor anyone else.

Otherwise, I’m gone. They're gone too!

-This is for the business owner who owns a blog and respects his subscribers.

Talk to me if you need more tips.

I only talk about Website Development, Designs And Blogging

If you follow me I won’t waste your time.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.